CALL: +61 2 9011 6602 | 9.00 - 5.00 Mon-Fri AEST
For a LIMITED TIME ONLY you can BUY PSpice Designer 17.2 for less than the price of Annual Maintenance.
Included in the PSpice Designer special price:
Discover more about PSpice:
Discover other great specials:
Place your order by phone or email and we'll invoice you and include our bank details for direct deposits. Payment via EFT does not incur an order processing fee.
See our contact details here.
Terms & Conditions:
- Our secure PayPal system lets you pay via credit or debit card, or from your PayPal account.
- Purchasing PSpice Designer Standard using PayPal incurs a 2.9% PayPal processing fee. The 2.9% fee does not apply to the PSpice 'Standard to Plus' upgrade.
- This special offer applies to Fixed or Floating Licences.
- Dongle licences (locked to a Flexera dongle) can be supplied. Contact us for details.
- Prices include 10% GST for sales in Australia.
- Once payment is received, we'll send you a link via email so you can download your software.
- Once generated by Cadence, we'll email your licence file to the email address you supplied.
Analyse your designs to meet project goals and achieve first-pass success with signal integrity, analogue/mixed-signal and constraint development flows - all within a single desktop environmentDesign Optimisation:
Maximise performance, yield and reliability with Temperature, Stress, Worst-case, Monte Carlo and Performance Optimisation analysesGet To Simulation Faster:
With more than 33,000+ FREE simulation-ready analogue and mixed-signal devices, mathematical functions and behavioural modelsUnparalleled Waveform Viewing and Analysis:
Dive deep into results with powerful waveform viewing and post- processing expression support - without having to re-run simulations
Go beyond general circuit simulations with event-driven simulation, checkpoint restart, advanced-convergence and curve fitting capabilitiesPowerful Schematic Entry:
Streamline the creation of complex designs with hierarchical, re-use and variant design capabilitiesMultiple PCB Tool Support:
Make use of multiple CAD netlist interfaces to extend schematic entry into multi-vendor flows, allowing a standardised front-endWork with existing designs:
Import Altium, Eagle, PADS (etc) projects via the conversion utility
Have A Question?
© 2015-2017 ECADTOOLS (Australia)